Do you know mulberry fruit? Ripe mulberry fruit is purplish-red in color and tastes sweet and fresh. Behind the sweet taste, this fruit has many benefits. Want to know?
- This mulberry is easy to grow in various climates, both in tropical and subtropical countries.
- Mulberry trees can grow 10-20 meters high.
- There are many mulberries, some of which have black, purple, pink, red, and white fruit.
- Mulberry fruit contains iron, calcium, vitamins A, C, E, and K, fiber, and other nutrients that are very beneficial for the health of our bodies.
- Mulberry fruit is also used as a traditional medicine to prevent flu, high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, and red blood cell deficiency, and to avoid eye damage.
- Mulberry fruit can also prevent cancer, maintain bone health, slow aging, and improve digestion.
- Besides being eaten directly, mulberry fruit is also delicious as juice, sweets, and jam.
- Mulberry leaves are also beneficial. Mulberry leaves can be made into mulberry tea to reduce rheumatic pain, bloating, and gout.
- White mulberry leaves are the favorite food of silkworms. Ssstt… before becoming a cocoon, the silkworm will eat as many mulberries leaves as possible.
- White mulberry comes from the northern region of mainland China. In China, white mulberry has been grown for thousands of years as food for silkworms in silk cloth factories.
Read also: Do You Know? Olives, Trees Rich in Benefits