Try observing everyone, is there this plant in your house? Recently, this plant called monstera is on the rise (famous) and has many fans. In fact, this plant has existed since ancient times.
- In its natural habitat, in North and Central America, this Monstera deliciosa plant grows in the jungle! This plant can bear fruit when it is about 1 year old.
- In and around Mexico, Monstera deliciosa fruit is commonly made into jam. It is said that it tastes fresh like a mixture of pineapple and strawberry. However, this fruit should not be eaten if you do not understand how to process it. Because this fruit contains high acid.
- When it was small, the leaves of Monstera deliciosa did not look like they were torn. When it starts to get big, then the holes start to form.
- This monstera plant consists of many types. Some of them are Monstera deliciosa, Monstera variegata, Monstera borsigiana, Monstera adansonii, Monstera obliqua, Monstera dubia, Monstera siltepecana, and mini Monstera.
- Shhh…the holes in the monstera’s leaves are very useful. Especially when these plants are in their natural habitat. The holes in the leaves make this plant strong enough to withstand rain and wind, and the leaves are not torn from shreds.
- In the wild, monstera can grow vines up to 20 meters.
- This plant can live on a ride with the event wrapped around other plants.
- Because they are used to being in dense and shady forests, monstera cannot stand direct sunlight.
- Monstera can make the air around him feel fresh because he produces a lot of oxygen.
Baca juga: Do You Know? Marimo, Cute Green Ball