Japan is famous for cherry blossoms. However, there are actually other flowers whose beauty is also very famous in the world. It’s called the Fuji flower.
- Fuji flower (Wisteria floribunda) is a type of flowering plant from the legume plant family. In this world, there are 10 types of wisteria.
- Fuji flowers are native to Japan. The tree can grow up to 9 meters. It thrives in loose soil and gets full sun.
- The flowers are white, pink, purple, yellow, and blue. The flowers are clustered and bloom in April.
- The flowers and seeds are poisonous. If ingested by humans will cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Fuji flowers are considered the most spectacular of all types of wisteria. That’s because the length can reach 30 meters if the host is strong support. Wow!
- This plant is also often used as a bonsai (as a dwarf plant), and its age can reach more than 50 years.
Baca juga: Do You Know? Serval, the Wildcat Hunter